Krampus not spawning again...

I have had him spawn twice now by killing pigs and birds, I got the confirmation hissing sound but now when I kill things I don't hear anything. Does he only spawn ever so often, is there a certain amount of days I have to wait? I have a chest full of redbirds and crows and pigs surrounding my camp ready and waiting lol.

So I have to kill more and more each time to get him to spawn or he is just quite at first no matter what? Last time I killed all 8 of my pigs and a bird to get him to spawn I don't remember doing that the first time. And this last time, I killed 6 and didn't hear a sound, does his naughty worth increase everytime he spawns?

You'll only start hearing it after you do quite a bit of naughty things... you have to do quite a lot to get him to appear in the first place. As long as you do a ton of naughty things in a short time he'll appear. I heard killing baby tailbirds increases the meter by something like 6 too.

yeah, smallbirds are the most valuable on krampus' list, i'd say, raise about 5-6 and kill them all once they're hatched;

you'll need to hold ctrl to force the attack option, because they're recognised as friendly mobs.

I summoned Krampus on accident the other day by slaughtering all the pigmen on my map. They were on the receiving end of my anger after I got whacked by a tentacle. I also needed pigskins for more football helmets.