Add the "things" for world jumping.

In multiplayer it's entirely too easy to run out of resources or to just get bored of the layout of your current map and to want something new without needing to start all over.

Please add a way for players in CO-OP SERVERS to collect the "thing" items and make a portal that, once everyone presses "okay," will do as it does in Don't Starve and generate a new world and let players keep their inventory except for things like the eyebone.

Also since everyone always loves to bring pvp into question, add some kind of balance thing like putting a HUD marker on anyone who picks up a "thing" item and holds it for more than three seconds so if you are playing pvp they're something you want to avoid.

Again, the intention is for CO-OP SERVERS, not pvp.

In multiplayer it's entirely too easy to run out of resources or to just get bored of the layout of your current map and to want something new without needing to start all over.

Please add a way for players in CO-OP SERVERS to collect the "thing" items and make a portal that, once everyone presses "okay," will do as it does in Don't Starve and generate a new world and let players keep their inventory except for things like the eyebone.

Also since everyone always loves to bring pvp into question, add some kind of balance thing like putting a HUD marker on anyone who picks up a "thing" item and holds it for more than three seconds so if you are playing pvp they're something you want to avoid.

Again, the intention is for CO-OP SERVERS, not pvp.

An excellent idea. I totally agree with you.

This maybe be a little old but I'd like to put my two cent's in since this is still relevant. I think it should just be available period but every player on the server has to meet at it, put there items in if they want and press Accept and once everyone has pressed Accept it functions like normal.

Archived