RoG coming... moles, gun powder, old bell...

Personally, I think I'd like the idea of only 1 blueprint.

I was amused when I thought about how it would work on PvP. The first person to find it... gets all of the power.

Since the flower spoils however... he must either decide to make it now, or not make it.

If he does make it... he'll either have to carry it with him 24/7 to prevent someone else from using it (which takes an inventory slot), or hide it somewhere. (Like maybe a thick forest.)

Frankly... the darn thing is so uncommon to make that I don't see any reason for 5 people to know how to make it.

If you really want to try making it work better... Glommer has a 10% chance of dropping the blueprint.

Anyhow... the thing about Glommer is... if you kill him, Krampus shows up too. So if a new player took the bell blueprint and killed Glommer, he could be trolling people in two ways.

I would make it a man with the golden gun/wand of power kind of thing.

If you have the bell/flower/blueprint, and you die you lose the ability to craft it and glommer/flower despawn and re-spawn (at statue) after some time.

When the statue respawns, there's a server-wide message.

I would make it a man with the golden gun/wand of power kind of thing.

If you have the bell/flower/blueprint, and you die you lose the ability to craft it and glommer/flower despawn and re-spawn (at statue) after some time.

When the statue respawns, there's a server-wide message.

You do realize you can prototype the bell right?

That's a huge reason why I haven't said anything in this thread.

Archived