Can I farm bees from my bee box?

Tetris

Just wanting some extra bees for a bee mine for when the hounds come around, but the only other two hives that I know of (still need to explore :p) are filled with killer bees, which have been kind of a pain. I read on the wiki that bee boxes spawn another bee every few minutes, but I don't know when that was updated, so I just want to make sure I won't screw anything up if I snag 1-2 bees every in-game day.

And what's a good way to deal with killer bees? Thanks~.

Snag away, the hive will keep spawning more regular bees if it's a player-made hive.

As for killer bees, they are easy. Just wear a bee-keeper's hat and go spear them. Each hit they land on you will only take off 1% of damage from the bee-keeper's hat and not damage you.

Yep, they'll keep on respawning every few days. Once you get a bee-keeper hat it'll be easy to get rid of the killer bees.

P.S I know this was kind of a pointless post since it's already been answered, but I mainly wanted to ask; are you from RCRP by any chance?

Ye, the hats are great. Especially the Winter Hat and the Spider Hat ^^ The spiders will really call you mom.

Oh, nevermind.. it's a server for a different game where I used to play for a long time and I made a post there about Don't Starve. Next day I see you on the forums with the same name of a regular there. :p