ThrowableSpears Mod - Apparently crashes server

Hey guys!
Since the new update the throwable spears mod seems to cause the crash of my friends only server after about 5 throws? (maybe)

Is this a common issue or does the problem only occur when other mods are enabled?

Here's the warning screen for you

post-532656-0-11194700-1422396358_thumb.

Can someone pls help me?

@KazueKato, I think this is the mod config bug that got fixed today. It's saying that LARGE_USES is a table, but according to my code it should be a number. The bug that got fixed today involved a table that contained the number being passed to the mod instead of the number directly. So let your game update and try again?

That's why I'm in no hurry to update my mods. :-) I'm still use this function:

local function GetConfig(s,default,get_local)	local c=GetModConfigData(s,get_local) or default	if type( c)=="table" then		c=c.option_data	end	return cend

​For example:

t.can_winter = GetConfig("winter",false)t.must_night = GetConfig("night",true)t.must_rain = GetConfig("rain",false)

Edited by Maris

@Maris, Well, that bug was fixed in the hotfix a couple of hours ago. Which is why I didn't bother updating my mods with a fix like that (although I was testing a similar one that checked the type of the value returned by the mod config and defaulted it if it was wrong).