I played dst a few hours now and i gave up. The grieving is just too much. Everytime someone joins they instantly start burning stuff for noreason.

Basically we need a way to set who are friendly and who are enemies so the pigmen go after the enemies automatically and also some more defensive structures (i dont know if tooth traps work but that would be a start) the eye turret is perfect but we cant get that one yet.

This would combat grieving without putting rules on stuff and taking away from gameplay.

I played dst a few hours now and i gave up. The grieving is just too much. Everytime someone joins they instantly start burning stuff for noreason.

Basically we need a way to set who are friendly and who are enemies so the pigmen go after the enemies automatically and also some more defensive structures (i dont know if tooth traps work but that would be a start) the eye turret is perfect but we cant get that one yet.

This would combat grieving without putting rules on stuff and taking away from gameplay.

How to solve the problem: Settle very far away from spawn.

I played dst a few hours now and i gave up. The grieving is just too much. Everytime someone joins they instantly start burning stuff for noreason. Basically we need a way to set who are friendly and who are enemies so the pigmen go after the enemies automatically and also some more defensive structures (i dont know if tooth traps work but that would be a start) the eye turret is perfect but we cant get that one yet. This would combat grieving without putting rules on stuff and taking away from gameplay.

When you click on "Host server", there's an option called "Manage server". There should be a ban list and a snapshot list. Just choose some options, for example if you choose 5 max saves and save once per day the game should make a save every day. If someone joins and burns anytning, ban him and shut the server down. When you host the server again, click on "Manage server" and choose a save where nothing is harmed. Then you can play and lose at most one day you played.
Hope this helps :wilson_goodjob:

Archived