I have to ask this one

Do you Klei guys plan to develop further on the Don't Starve? Or is it considered "done" and over?

The thing why I ask is whether it's worth it to post anything considering the "beyond Don't Starve" or is there only community modding left to players?

Thanks ;)

Do you Klei guys plan to develop further on the Don't Starve? Or is it considered "done" and over? The thing why I ask is whether it's worth it to post anything considering the "beyond Don't Starve" or is there only community modding left to players? Thanks ;)

DST is in developement.

Just saying.

Oh, and they probably eventually get over the facts that there are annoying gamebreaking bugs left to fix and change those couple lines of code per bug minimally.

They mentioned that there's some story left to be told, ("stuff we haven't told you yet"), and there's a lot of development going into DST. It's really neat how they are linking up the story with all the different developments of DS, I think. But yeah, I think there's more to come!

Mobbstar, do you work for Klei, bro? Or do you have some inside info? I'd like to see further development of this one, though I certainly don't know about Klei commercial plans. Do you ?

I didn't exclude the possibility of further content, but merely pointed to the current work, and what they said to do and said it over and over again.

I'm a friend of KleiBot. He's not as linear as one might think.

Archived