Dogs are coming in "11" Groups!!!

Note: I have reached 200 days..

They started to come in 10-11 groups including 2 hellhounds.

All i can do is (when i am not prepared)- if it is dark just do circles in the light area till it is day again - and lure them to swamp or spiders or treebeard.. This method saved me two times already.

Edited by SeriMert

Just managed to kill them, but I lost log suit and Football helmet in the process, it was mad running to swamps and around spiders nests, if they attack me at night in that amount I will be dead.

Yeah if they attack u at night just do as i say, make circles till day and lure them where they can be distracted

- - - Updated - - -

200 days is ... beyond Wilson's life expectancy :)

Yeah for that, spent 6 meat effigy and i still have 5 :D

I'm also playing on day 250+, and hellhounds seem more frequent now. I had 5 of them in the last group that came. But even if they came in packs of 20, they would still be easy to kill by dropping some meat on the ground (not to mention the fact that they drop even more meat when they die, occupying the remaining hounds).

Please make it so that they prioritize attacking the player once they've eaten one piece of meat. That would make them actually dangerous while still preserving the tactical aspect. I want to fear the hounds, not mock them for being dumb as fertilizer ;-).