[Inquiry] DST Beta Key Distribution

Greetings,

I am wonderig how the beta keys were distributed because as far as I revised, I haven't received any message or notification whatsoever in forum's inbox or e-mail. Moreover, by keeping up with the latest news and discussions going about this subject, it was clearly thought that all those seeking participation --by signing for the closed beta-- will eventually get their key(?)

As I am reminded, I surely signed up with a valid e-mail address though received no confirmation whatsoever of the process being successful --mail confirmation--.

Not that it bothers me, patience is not a problem and I can wait it out, but in case this was done in error I thought of asking just to make sure, nothing of great concern.

So far everyone who signed up for the closed beta with a working email address has gotten their code. Have you checked spam folders, different emails etc. for your key?

Only sole e-mail was used, there isn't a single mail in my inbox from Klei, that's probably due to registring using Steam service.

Archived