Trouble with uploading to workshop

Hey,

i ran into some difficulties. My mod works fine if u just copy the files into the mod folder. But if i upload it to the workshop and try to run it, it crashes with:

..\source\animlib\animmanager.cpp(429) :: Tried to add build [izim_smoke] from file [../mods/zim together/anim/izim_smoke.zip] but we've already added a build with that name!

I can't figuere out how to fix this. Code for izim_smoke:

local assets ={	Asset("ANIM", "anim/izim_smoke.zip"),}local function onupdate(inst, dt)    if inst.sound then        inst.SoundEmitter:PlaySound("dontstarve/characters/wx78/spark")        inst.sound = nil    end    inst.i = inst.i - dt * 2    if inst.i <= 0 then        inst:Remove()    endendlocal function StartFX(proxy, animindex)    local inst = CreateEntity()    inst:AddTag("FX")    --[[Non-networked entity]]    inst.entity:SetCanSleep(false)    inst.persists = false    inst.entity:AddTransform()    inst.entity:AddAnimState()    if not TheNet:IsDedicated() then        inst.entity:AddSoundEmitter()    end    local parent = proxy.entity:GetParent()    if parent ~= nil then        inst.entity:SetParent(parent.entity)    end    inst.Transform:SetFromProxy(proxy.GUID)    inst.AnimState:SetBank("poopcloud")    inst.AnimState:SetBuild("izim_smoke")    inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("idle")	inst.AnimState:SetFinalOffset(-1)    inst.AnimState:SetBloomEffectHandle("shaders/anim.ksh")    local dt = 1 / 20    inst.i = .9    inst.sound = inst.SoundEmitter ~= nil    inst:DoPeriodicTask(dt, onupdate, nil, dt)endlocal function OnRandDirty(inst)    if inst._complete or inst._rand:value() <= 0 then        return    end    --Delay one frame in case we are about to be removed    inst:DoTaskInTime(0, StartFX, inst._rand:value())    inst._complete = trueendlocal function fn()	local inst = CreateEntity()    inst.entity:AddTransform()    inst.entity:AddNetwork()    inst:AddTag("FX")    inst.Transform:SetScale(2, 2, 2)    inst._rand = net_tinybyte(inst.GUID, "_rand", "randdirty")    inst._complete = false    inst:ListenForEvent("randdirty", OnRandDirty)    if not TheWorld.ismastersim then        return inst    end    inst.entity:SetPristine()    inst.persists = false    inst:DoTaskInTime(1, inst.Remove)    inst._rand:set(math.random(3))    return instendreturn Prefab("common/fx/izim_smoke", fn, assets)

It's more or less a copy from vanilla sparks. And like i said, it worked fine if u just copy the exakt same files in the mod folder.

Do you happen to have both your local mod, as well as the workshop mod enabled?

No I turned off my local first and then enable the workshop one.

Whoops, its working now. Dont know why, but must be my fault.

Edited by Purswader

• Developer

No I turned off my local first and then enable the workshop one.

Whoops, its working now. Dont know why, but must be my fault.

Good to know!

I've been tracking down a rare bug caused by the way our mods are temporarily enabled when joining a server with them. It's possible that this was causing your mod to be enabled twice (the local version and the workshop version). If you happen to run into this scenario again, could you send me your log.txt file, That should be located in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether

Thanks!

Good to know!

I've been tracking down a rare bug caused by the way our mods are temporarily enabled when joining a server with them. It's possible that this was causing your mod to be enabled twice (the local version and the workshop version). If you happen to run into this scenario again, could you send me your log.txt file, That should be located in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether

Thanks!

Was quite simplie to reproduce the crash. If i have both versions in the mod folder an disable one and enable the other it will happen. I attached the log. Let me know, if you need anything more.log.txt

@PeterA, so i started the game with the workshop mod enabled and the other disabled. Disabled both. Created a new server. Choosed wilson. Ate a berry. Closed the server. Enabled the workshop mod. Created a new server. Choosed new character. And all worked just fine.

I have the log file just right here:log.txt