The price is still 19.99€

From what I understand that the problem involves a licensing issue in steam that only applies access to discount to non-beta licenses and not those who purchased beta keys before the release of Don't Starve base game. If you purchased Don't Starve from Klei or the Humble Bundle, just hold tight, they need to update the discount to include both licenses. It was a simple oversight, and should be an easy fix.

Yes, we are working on it. We think we may have narrowed things down a bit, but we need to work with Valve to figure out what happened so they can fix it. 

I've heard that it seems to be an issue with people who bought the game from you guys vs steam. Is that correct?

I've heard that it seems to be an issue with people who bought the game from you guys vs steam. Is that correct?

In short, something like this seems be the case. On their twitter they mentioned there should be a fix by tomorrow.

Also this post was pointed out to them at 5:19pm Pacific (if not sooner from someone else, on twitter they were already collecting people's information earlier than that. ) :

I think I know what the problem might be with some people (including me) not being able to buy the Together Pack for 5€ when already owning the original game..

eSXUs5w.png

I bought the beta of Don't Starve from Klei and got Steam Keys to activate it on Steam. Maybe it is set to detect only "Don't Starve" license but not "Don't Starve Beta"?

Shout out to Zheel for helping :-)

And them responding less than an hour later :-) :

Hey Zheel, thanks for the heads up. Can you please send us a ticket at http://support.kleientertainment.com and give us your STEAMID so we can ask valve. (not your login name, but the actual steam id)

We will try to check it out ourselves, but we are limited, so your info will help us.

Thanks!

There's nothing specific for anyone whose having issues to do at this time other than to wait, to my knowledge. I hope that Steam will be quick to help resolve this :-)

Sorry,

but I have bought Don't Starve on 21. Nov. 2012 as Beta - and have become two Keys for Chrome and two for Steam.
Till today I had the Don't Starve App for Chrome - today I figured out it was retailed (I played Don't Starve the last time long ago)

Now I have use the Key for Steam an this is what I see. No "beta".

dontstarve.jpg

But I have the same Problem the whole day: DST for 19,99 instead the promised 4,99.
I wait and wait and read and read, but I don't know if and when I will get the promised 75% off.

Sorry,

but I have bought Don't Starve on 21. Nov. 2012 as Beta - and have become two Keys for Chrome and two for Steam.

Till today I had the Don't Starve App for Chrome - today I figured out it was retailed (I played Don't Starve the last time long ago)

Now I have use the Key for Steam an this is what I see. No "beta".

dontstarve.jpg

But I have the same Problem the whole day: DST for 19,99 instead the promised 4,99.

I wait and wait and read and read, but I don't know if and when I will get the promised 75% off.

Thanks for your information :) I can only assure you and everyone else still having this problem, there should be a fix today (hopefully Steam comes through)

Updated about 18min ago I think on their Twitter.

Again, hopefully Steam will come through asap :)

Archived