So I got a key from a friend today and one thing that struck me is that ghosts can grief so easily by setting things on fire even if by accident it can really rune someone's day if you burn down 20 of their berry bushes. so my proposal is that ghosts can't set things on fire by haunting things.

it can really ruin someone's day if you burn down 20 of their berry bushes. so my proposal is that ghosts can't set things on fire by haunting things.

Living players can set things on fire too. Players having the power to ruin everything on purpose or by accident is an integral part of the game, so I think griefing will always be present. One solution is to play only with friends, though it might not work for everyone.

By the way, moving berry bushes to your base is an awful strategy. They're much more useful spread around the world, so you have food sources anywhere you go.

My biggest problem is that ghosts are always either OP(for a griefer/in PvP) or just useless(for someone who doesn't want to ruin his own life), and in neither cases they are fun.

(BTW, I know there's a Wilderness mode, but I'm quite sure that's just to tone down a bit of the noise towards ghosts while they're still working on making it better. Otherwise, why would there be ghosts in the first place?)

Archived