Custom Character Causes Silent Crash

Hi. This is my first time making a mod. i think ive scripted Most of it right? but currently, my issue is that the game refuses to spawn my character into world. when enabled, the mods icons and portraits work fine, but when i go to create a new world with it, when the generating map screen fades to black, the game just closes out due to some error. 

-Log attached

okay. so well, i changed that part to be cbk instead of CBK. i launched the game, and the character did spawn. but now, when i saved the game and re entered it, i was playing as wilsons playable character with his stats and everything. if you request any files, ill attach them if needed.

hi. i have actually fixed this. thanks to them what my issue was was that i was using capitals in my build name. that was causing some form of error with the parts that required a forced capital. so its fixed right now. it didnt know what to do on reentry but it knew how to launch it into a game the first time. thank you for the help.

Archived