Items in chests disappearing ?

Hello,

we're 2 wilsons playing on the same server. Times to times it happens that we can't find back some items we're sure we had, like 10x buffalo wool, or some bee sting.

Would the meteors not destroy the chests but remove some of the objects from the chests ?

Thanks

Hello,

we're 2 wilsons playing on the same server. Times to times it happens that we can't find back some items we're sure we had, like 10x buffalo wool, or some bee sting.

Would the meteors not destroy the chests but remove some of the objects from the chests ?

Thanks

I think your problem is just you have a troll.

It could be krampus, have you killed allot of innocent creatures? (Like bunnies, pigs, beefalo, pyroman, butterflies etc)

Krampus smashes chests, not steal from them.

I think your problem is just you have a troll.

What is a troll in DST ?

It's a private server, password protected, only 2 players, and we play together (we see each others).

Don't know if we missed something or if something in the game is actually taking / making disappear our stuff.

Need more playtime anyway... :)

What is a troll

Oh boy.... this is gonna be a long talk....

Trolls are just people that like to mess around with you, get you agitated. I'm assuming your friend is just taking items and hiding them somewhere and acting like he has no idea what's going on just as a joke.

Archived