So let me share my story.

When I first got a key. I decided to go play DST. It was a great experience actually. Met some kind people who are on the forums and so on, so forth. Now, the downside of public servers is that anyone can join. So whenever someone left, another showed up. I then decided after my first playthrough to private it and made a password for it. Which was better. Now, after a while, less and less people decided to show up and before you'd know it, I was alone. Yeah, solitude in DST, literally, which got me to day 300 before I was sick of it. My friends (who only 2 still are awaiting access into the beta) said they'd play with me. So then I get a second key and give it to a friend who missed sign ups. We played, for a bit. But the problem was we left another friend out of the game, which was unfortunately sad so we stopped. And so, now I wait either for my keys or the Frontier Pack. Because I made a promise to get keys for my 2 other friends.

Awww, well I'm in a similar boat, seeing how my sister actually won a key in the depot, neither of us are sure we actually signed up for beta at this point so it all boils down to a load of waiting...I mean I can convince her to let me use her laptop every now and then, but it's just not as fun. You guys are cool. I'm rooting for ya till you can play together!

I once played a game where only 5 people could play, and someone got left out. I said it was not right, and I will just break off to do something with that person if it happens again. Turns out, their solution was to do first come first served. Which, me getting the short of the end of straw, I was the last one to be invited. So then I was the only one left out...

Pyromailmann, you have awesome friends  :encouragement:

I once played a game where only 5 people could play, and someone got left out. I said it was not right, and I will just break off to do something with that person if it happens again. Turns out, their solution was to do first come first served. Which, me getting the short of the end of straw, I was the last one to be invited. So then I was the only one left out...

Pyromailmann, you have awesome friends  :encouragement: <--- Thanks :D

Thank you.

I'd also like to say I like the feedback I'm getting too. :D

I have an update: Today I got my beta keys for my friends! :D

I'm actually happy because as much as I'd love to have gotten the Frontier pack, I'm still saving myself $5.

I'm still going to gift one of my friends DS though. Because DS is awesome to play alone (like various games).

Archived