General question about agents | Nika bottom left corner picture.

Hello!

I have one question and one suggestion, so I didn't know where to put this thread, also I'm new to this game (bought it like 2 days ago) so please reply kindly :-).

I know it's early access, I want to know if these will be added/changed in the final version of the game.

Starting off with the question:

When you start a game I see you can select 2 agents to start off with, but between missions I see this:

post-390694-0-89864500-1417520679_thumb.

which makes me think you can have 4 characters at once. I finished the story and played in endless mode and I could not see any option to add more members to your team. I mean, it would really be awesome to control 4 because I already find it pretty monotonous with only 2 characters or especially one character if your second dies. So most probably the option will be added later in an update, but still I wanted to ask.

Continuing with the "suggestion".

Again, I know this is early access and some pictures, animations or other stuff like that could be placeholders but I really want something to be done with this:

post-390694-0-60710700-1417521065_thumb.

Nika, looks HORRIBLE down there. At first I didn't even realized she's actually a woman, and secondly she is a hunchbacked person as it is drawn and animated down there, WHILE HERE SHE LOOKS AMAZINGLY COOL:

post-390694-0-03893200-1417521166_thumb.

Comparing the big picture with her and the bottom left corner picture, they don't even look alike. Her face from her left bottom corner picture looks disgusting and pale, the stature (again, looks like a hunchbaked person to me), the face coloring, the darkened eyes, everything, honestly. Please make it look like in the "concept art" (big picture).

God, please change that left bottom corner picture in-game, she looks awful.

*Banks and Internationale look great, do the same for Nika, too*

I know it's early access, I want to know if these will be added/changed in the final version of the game.

Starting off with the question:

When you start a game I see you can select 2 agents to start off with.

which makes me think you can have 4 characters at once. I finished the story and played in endless mode and I could not see any option to add more members to your team. I mean, it would really be awesome to control 4 because I already find it pretty monotonous with only 2 characters or especially one character if your second dies. So most probably the option will be added later in an update, but still I wanted to ask.

Continuing with the "suggestion".

Again, I know this is early access and some pictures, animations or other stuff like.

Nika, looks HORRIBLE down there. At first I didn't even realized she's actually a woman, and secondly she is a hunchbacked person as it is drawn and animated down there, 

Comparing the big picture with her and the bottom left corner picture, they don't even look alike. Her face from her left bottom corner picture looks disgusting and pale, the stature (again, looks like a hunchbaked person to me), the face coloring, the darkened eyes, everything, honestly. Please make it look like in the "concept art" (big picture).

God, please change that left bottom corner picture in-game, she looks awful.

*Banks and Internationale look great, do the same for Nika, too*

You can get more agents in the mission Infiltrate "Company's Name " Detetntion Center

and i agree with you about her looks of her animation.

oh, I always think that it is Internationale's animated picture not so cool as her static images (At least, there is such a lack of scarf!)

Probably that shows that there are two sides of her nature (statics and game model looks pretty rebel, but animated is a bit soft) but scarfless made me cry ಠ_ಠ

I have to agree with the OP.  The Nika portrait in the game isn't nearly as good as the other characters.  She looks nothing like her poster art.  Her face is lacking dimension, her posture is lethargic, her hair is parted differently... basically her entire persona is different.

As for getting extra Operatives, I have put 15 hours into this game, and I've done several rescue missions.  However, I have never once unlocked a third Operative.  I was actually starting to think that they removed this feature, as I saw from several Youtube videos that they were playing with 3 or 4 Operatives.  Maybe it's bugged?  Maybe I'm not doing the mission I think I'm supposed to be doing?

I've done several rescue missions, and the person inside is always some hobo looking dude in an orange jump suit.

As it stands, I'll get to Day 3, and everything just falls completely apart.

Actually i like Nika's "bottom left corner picture" more than full concept ones. Its kinda neat how lean blond girl in plain blouse with red tie have that heavy "stone cold killer" look.

I understand that Nika in the "big picture screen" is more appropriate for comics hero image like other agents, but there is something compelling about having evil looking agent (and check her background).

Funny, but one i dislike most is "bottom left corner picture" of Internationale for same reasons as OP dislike Nika's one.

I don't think there's anything wrong with Nika's portrait. What confuses me about her is the description you get when you hover over it in a mission: it says something about lockpicking doors more quickly. It sounds more like a description Banks should have, as Nika doesn't do anything special related to doors.

I don't think there's anything wrong with Nika's portrait. What confuses me about her is the description you get when you hover over it in a mission: it says something about lockpicking doors more quickly. It sounds more like a description Banks should have, as Nika doesn't do anything special related to doors.

you should report it as a bug

Archived