MONST3R please...

I got an incoming message from MONST3R.

He offered me this "good" deal:

post-449645-0-57775100-1417194367_thumb.

It's kind of a stupid to sell me this.

1. I can't put it in my augments section.

2. And how am i supposed the get my "extra" inventory slot? I need to use slot for this "augment"

I really think MONST3R needs some more love.

He keeps selling me level II items when i got the same item only then level III.

He should sell better items the longer you're playing.

And he also should sell a more variety of items, all i get are: Disrupters, buster chips and lock decoders.

I got an incoming message from MONST3R.

He offered me this "good" deal:

attachicon.gifCarbon Myomer.PNG

It's kind of a stupid to sell me this.

1. I can't put it in my augments section.

2. And how am i supposed the get my "extra" inventory slot? I need to use slot for this "augment"

I really think MONST3R needs some more love.

He keeps selling me level II items when i got the same item only then level III.

He should sell better items the longer you're playing.

And he also should sell a more variety of items, all i get are: Disrupters, buster chips and lock decoders.

He should sell more often, too and not once every 5 or 6 missions.

To get extra augment slots, you need to go to a Cybernetics Lab and have one installed.

Just for the clarification, i did have an open spot for the augment and i did do another mission, but it was still in my inventory.

and you use it at mission, right? not just had it in inventory, but press it and click "use" in pop-up to install it too? I ask this just for clarification, he never offer me it, so I never tried this augment

about Monst3r's sell list: I'm pretty often have offers from him after first mission already, last time he sell me my beloved smoke-grenade with really sweet discount). Also my luck is often provides me with the holograms and cameras (which I also like very much) from him. Anyway I think it's just nice random chance to get good item for good price (sometimes like 200$ cheaper or like that), and it shouldn't be changed to thing that always provide you only best stuff

btw moment ago, after first mission, Monst3r sold me vault access codes for 160$

never had something like this before, nice surprise)

another thing: as I understand from game files looks like this new Carbon Myomer is Monst3r exclusive and not exist in current nano-fabs and cyberlabs lists

if there would be some changes of Monst3r, I think it could be interesting if the quantity and quality of items that agency sold to him would influenced his subsequent proposals

btw moment ago, after first mission, Monst3r sold me vault access codes for 160$
never had something like this before, nice surprise)
another thing: as I understand from game files looks like this new Carbon Myomer is Monst3r exclusive and not exist in current nano-fabs and cyberlabs lists

if there would be some changes of Monst3r, I think it could be interesting if the quantity and quality of items that agency sold to him would influenced his subsequent proposals

Wait monsters Sell Vault Code now ???

wouldn't it make the game easier when u want to get more gold / get augments ???

Wait monsters Sell Vault Code now ???

wouldn't it make the game easier when u want to get more gold / get augments ???

Perhaps it depends of playstyle, I personally think that CFO missions are easiest now and never would go to vault without codes (but often forgot codes at agency stock), last time when I play story mode I sold two of them to Monst3r before final mission, so IMO it's not big deal for balance, but fresh detail (made me think about other underground organisations and agents, moles, r4ttlsnke etc) and Monst3r start to looks more alive and interesting character for me
Anyway, Monst3r sell items since october 13 and if it was frequent event we would know about it long ago.
Doubt that it make game easier than any other random event, like two bioregen dart-guns at nanofab, v2 programs at server farm etc

Well I sold this code back when there was one hour before final mission, Cyber lab was without inner vault and I again forgot to take codes to vault mission)

had fun run: Xu + alt_International + parasite + lockpick, without increasing skills except inventory (so 8 ap, no stealing without fight, no skill based items etc). Custom server was lost at start of 3rd day and there was no power supply program at two server farms so console-hunting and global power economy begins. Nika was rescued right before final mission (from detention center that was on the map since beginning, her hiring phrase was very appropriate) and equipped with three antidrone flurry guns. In the end smoke grenade save the day when team and courier was almost catched by enforcers...

so that code card was just fun event to make screenshot and post on the forum, nothing more

Archived