Cannot access multiplayer

I have the beta, installed recently, and tried to access the "play online" function.

I typed in my e-mail address 3 times, the first one was more than 3 hours ago, and I still didn't get any verification e-mail. The e-mail address wasn't wrong. I checked the junk section. No e-mails there eighter. It's NOT a problem on my part. So please check and give me access!

I have the beta, installed recently, and tried to access the "play online" function.

I typed in my e-mail address 3 times, the first one was more than 3 hours ago, and I still didn't get any verification e-mail. The e-mail address wasn't wrong. I checked the junk section. No e-mails there eighter. It's NOT a problem on my part. So please check and give me access!

Did you type your key correctly, if at all when it asked you? You might have typed your e-mail in the key section. Just the thought...

I typed the key in steam, and it didn't ask for it later. It didn't ask for it when it asked for e-mail, so I could access the multiplayer.

Also my friend has it working, so yeah it clearly isn't a problem on my side. As I said earlier.

They just did, or the e-mail got here like 8 hours late. *poof*

And they can tell, they have e-mails, registrations, beta entries, even steam accounts, so they can verify almost everything. And I think they did, because there is no other way this much delay is possible.

Pyromailmann, you are neighter useful nor a nice person. And you are not even right, nor clever. Thanks for your comment.

They just did, or the e-mail got here like 8 hours late. *poof*

And they can tell, they have e-mails, registrations, beta entries, even steam accounts, so they can verify almost everything. And I think they did, because there is no other way this much delay is possible.

Pyromailmann, you are neighter useful nor a nice person. And you are not even right, nor clever. Thanks for your comment.

"Well that escalated quickly."

Well it seems like you definitely are having problems making an account, because you stated you downloaded and opened the actual game, but it keeps asking you for an email and it won't send you the verification email (just stating for clarity).

Which I cant remember all the steps sadly, but you should in fact be getting an email from noreply@kleientertainment.com  

It will say like "To verify your email and complete your Don’t Starve Together account, click the link below." As your friend probably told you already. 

Anyways, I'm not really sure what the issue could be. I'm trying to wonder if its the email provider? Like gmail/yahoo etc. But I wouldn't think that could or should be an issue..?

I got reminded of this issue, but it's not even taking your email to say it's "in use", so I don't have any idea really. Unless maybe try reinstalling the game?  *shrug*

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/44158-general-create-account-loop-email-in-use/

All I can say is you could always try to contact their support center and email them. It could take a few business days.

http://support.kleientertainment.com/

Hope you hear from someone soon and/or get it straightened out. :)

Archived