[Gameplay] - Stuck in a grass tuft

Rahzeil

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Stuck in a grass tuft

Issue Description: I joined Zillvr's server. It was in winter. A large group of us, I believe 5 out of the 6, were desperate for food and decided to attack a small group of pengulls at night.

Admist the chaos of running around in the small area they were and fighting them when the smoke cleared and day broke I was apparently stuck to grass that was planted in the ground. It was cut too.

I wasn't the only one. There was another on that same server that was stuck with me as well. I was about to disconnect and reconnect but all it took was Zill to push us both off the grass.

Steps to Reproduce: I'm not exactly sure how we produced this bug. It may have been a connection issue as I was running and fighting and then I got clipped in the grass? I'm not entirely sure do to the chaos and excitement of the moment.

I can vouch for this event. From what I could tell, it think they somehow stood in the same exact spot code-wise and pushing them apart fixed the problem. I believe it wasn't due to lag/latency that they couldn't move from that spot, but it was lag/latency that allowed them to stand in the same spot. Hope that makes sense, then again I could just be entirely wrong.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to document the event at all.

Archived