[Sound] - No DS tune when evening hits, or morning arises

jtellez14

Bug Submission:

Category: Sound

Issue Title: No DS tune when evening hits, or morning arises

Issue Description: I noticed that when evening starts, or morning begins, there is no tune that would normally play. Not a big issue, but still something I noticed.

Steps to Reproduce: It happens every evening/morning, and I've tried reloading the game to no avail. I believe it used to play the sound when the server first started, but not anymore.

I really hope this gets fixed soon. While I was on a new server with the map open, trying to coordinate with my friend, I was assaulted by a tallbird that came from offscreen and didn't know until it hit the final blow. No fight music, no cries of pain from my character.

It should not have played this music at any point in DST, the dynamicmusic component isn't networked yet and has been disabled. I hope it gets revisited soon, though, because music improves the feel a lot...

Thanks, I must have imagined it. Too much DS I suppose. Yeah everything feels so empty without it :(

Archived