New world customisation, how they work?

Hello!

When creating a new world I see there are one for meteors, I'm guessing that's how often or how many meteors spawn? which one? And the other is like burnt ground that is like black scribble, just below boulders, what does that do? Thanks everyone! :)

Regards
Aqualight

Can't you scroll over stuff and it shows what each is for?

That has never been a function to my knowledge. For the most part it is a guessing game and you have to understand what each icon means. Most are pretty straight forward.

For this issue though I am doing a test by putting both on lots to see what happens.(i will most likely change one to none and another to lots to see the other variables. But from what I can assume on watching the meteor showers.

The scorch marks appear to be the amount of impacts by meteors. The higher the setting the more impacts there will be and the higher the chance of large rocks landing on the ground.

The meteor symbol seems slightly self explanatory. I set it to none and no matter what I typed in, nothing fell. It simply states how many meteors will be consisting in the spawn of the shower. The higher the number, the more meteors that will fall, this could simply just be small ones though and never means rocks will fall into impacts.

That has never been a function to my knowledge. For the most part it is a guessing game and you have to understand what each icon means. Most are pretty straight forward.

For this issue though I am doing a test by putting both on lots to see what happens.(i will most likely change one to none and another to lots to see the other variables. But from what I can assume on watching the meteor showers.

The scorch marks appear to be the amount of impacts by meteors. The higher the setting the more impacts there will be and the higher the chance of large rocks landing on the ground.

The meteor symbol seems slightly self explanatory. I set it to none and no matter what I typed in, nothing fell. It simply states how many meteors will be consisting in the spawn of the shower. The higher the number, the more meteors that will fall, this could simply just be small ones though and never means rocks will fall into impacts.

The "Names of things when hovering over them" was in RoG.

Edit: It's not, my fault, but it should be in the game.

Archived