Nick's Opinion on Don't Starve Together as a whole!

The reason Don't Starve single player was a popular game is becuase there was no other objective than to not starve. It was simple and that's what made it great. Even when magic was more of a thing and they added ruins the game was still fairly simple and nothing was way to complex. However Don't Starve Together is expected to be better by many players. I feel that I will enjoy DST but that doesn't mean I won't play SP. Some of my fellow fourm members that have been around for awhile would most likely agree with me! They would agree Don't Starve Together will be fun, but nothing can beat the simplicty of old fashioned SP Don't Starve. 

Both versions will have their perks, in my opinion.

I just thought this was funny that you posted this today, coincidence really. Just last night I made my friend stream the Don't Starve, screecher mod for me, so I could watch him play. Scary, fun stuff!! lol

The Klei staff are really talented.

Not to go off topic from Don't Starve which I try not to do, but seems to happen anyways. Why do you care so much?

It's just annoying to see the top 4 topics all start with "Nick's Opinion on _____".  :p Just take er' easy there, buddy xP

As to stay on topic, they said on the live stream last night that we're getting a big update in two weeks! :D Woot!

Archived