Have you ever been in a mission, which you've so quickly cleared out with almost zero problem, that you decide to spend several turns waiting in the elevator just to hear the higher alarm versions of the music?

Because I do, and when you add the drum beat when you complete objectives in certain missions, it just feels even more intense.

Do any one else do this? Or am I alone in this weird thing?

Have you ever been in a mission, which you've so quickly cleared out with almost zero problem, that you decide to spend several turns waiting in the elevator just to hear the higher alarm versions of the music?

Because I do, and when you add the drum beat when you complete objectives in certain missions, it just feels even more intense.

Do any one else do this? Or am I alone in this weird thing?

Well i never did it like your type. but i did listen to the highest level alarm with one agent down trying to rescue a some one which is not an agent but sure this song make me pretty intense and make me want to come and do crazy stuffs in that mission

The beats when you complete the objective sounds like the silent nodding of accomplishment between your crew members.

I absolutely love those beats when I complete main objectives. It pumps me up to complete the mission and gives a different feel for the second half of the level.

Interesting. I generally play with the music off and listen to other music instead. I have yet to pay full attention but do these accomplishment tracks play even if the music is off? That would be cool to have them still play regardless of music setting. Probably a pain to organise and probably not worth it but still, would be cool.  

Archived