[Mods Help?]Woodie's curse

so, I've been searching for a while about mods that could stop Woodie from transforming into a beaver when chopping trees.. but I didn't find it.. can someone make it for me? or if there's already, please show me the link, but not through steam, I'm using a standalone DS RoG..

what I want :

I want it simple.. just disable Woodie's curse when chopping trees, don't need to disable the full moon curse.. 

my reason :

I just don't like to turn into beaver.. it's really helpful to chop down trees/attack enemies or whatever.. but the effects after that is very annoying..

does it too much to ask?

oh by the way, don't get mad if it is.. just remind me.. cause I'm a newbie here.

Thankyou!!

oh sorry.. but how exactly?

can I just move this to the modding forum or should I start a new one on the modding forum?

A moderator will move it.

Regarding your issue, you should set "onworked" to something else. Here's an example of what I mean:

local function SafeChop(inst)    --here you'd need to remove, replace or undo the event-listenerend--now we attach that to woodieAddPrefabPostInit("woodie",SafeChop)

I currently don't have time to figure the event-listener bit out.

A moderator will move it.

Regarding your issue, you should set "onworked" to something else. Here's an example of what I mean:

local function SafeChop(inst)    --here you'd need to remove, replace or undo the event-listenerend--now we attach that to woodieAddPrefabPostInit("woodie",SafeChop)

I currently don't have time to figure the event-listener bit out.

I don't think he can understand that

Archived