[General] - [BUG] Data Blast // Daemons // Order

Bug Submission:

Category: General
Platform: PC
Issue Title: [bUG] Data Blast // Daemons // Order
Issue Description: There is apparently an 'order' to the firewalls that get hacked by a datablast.

It seems that thsi should be simultaneous, but... Daemons activate 'during' the Data Blast.

Examples:
Firewalls Increased -- causes all firewalls not yet cracked (but that would have been if the order were different) to gain a level, thus nullifying the remainder of the Data Blast

Incognita Shut Down -- causes all firewalls not yet cracked (but that would have been if the order were different) to stop being hacked.

This is annoying at best, and most likely a bug. All firewalls affected by a Data Blast should be broken BEFORE any Daemon affects are applied, especially to other Firewalls in the Data Blast's area of effect.
Steps to Reproduce: Use Data Blast on a number of objects that only have 1 firewall left on them; and some of those firewalls have Daemons on them, to include:

Firewalls Increase
or
Incognita Shut Down

----

Unable to attach save file. ??

(That may also be a bug/problem.)

Just thought I'd mention, it's still happening. A data blast will still trigger the Daemon before the other firewalls are hacked.

Even worse, data blast trigger daemons on mainframe devices that have already been hacked and disabled. :( It's not the intended effect, is it?

Not sure if this is related (or even happening anymore. I don't use parasite much because I'm impatient) but if 2 things are parasited and would go down in a turn, and one of them has a daemon that raises firewalls, you have a 50/50 chance of getting the two things down, depending on which parasite kicks off first.

It seems more logical (to me) for all parasites to go, triggering their daemons, and then once they're all done those daemons are actually applied.

Archived