Friend code

Oh and just wanted to let the devs know this: while I was a little dissapointed I wasn't able to quickly jump in and play together with my best friend, I am still very grateful that you guys are doing this whole Don't Starve together thing! I really do have a ton of respect for you guys! And I'm happy to have been able to watch this game grow from beta to multiplayer expansion and to have been a part of this awesome community (though I don't know whatever happened to my old forum account haha, I think my old name was ImagineDragons or something like that :p) So keep up the good work and do what you gotta do! In the end you guys still know what's the best thing to do!

Heh, things change fast around here... What I said above still holds true, but we sat down and talked about the results we were seeing in the data and decided to course-correct a bit.

Much love my friends. Dont starve together-athon with wife activated successfully.

I also claimed all the credit for her getting a key cause I argued on the internet. She is skeptical.

I am still the weiner.

He is a winner since I played video games with him last night for the first time in ages. We're all winners!

And he's right, 

he is a weiner.

Archived