Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

przemolsz

?/Lost fragment mod

przemolsz    32

I've updated the bossfight mod from one of William Carter's puzzle to make it work with current Don't Starve: RoG version. Is it OK to publish this mod on Steam Workshop or forums' downloads section?

Mobbstar    14123

That question has been pushed off to the moderators of this forum, within the topic of mod adoption/mod-modding.

I'm glad I don't have to wreck my brain about such things anymore. Let's make a cheap screecher spin-off while we can!

seronis    130

Yes its fine for you to publish. If the mod has been out of date for a month and you made a good faith effort to message the original creator with no response then the mod is abandoned.

chromiumboy    330

Yes its fine for you to publish. If the mod has been out of date for a month and you made a good faith effort to message the original creator with no response then the mod is abandoned.

The Lost Fragment mod was made by Klei. They should still be around :p

Toros    2245

There's no reason for Klei to mind if you updated their mod to the current version, as long as credit is given where due.

That said, the polite thing to do is ask permission.

There's no reason for Klei to mind if you updated their mod to the current version, as long as credit is given where due.

That said, the polite thing to do is ask permission.