Loading into a server world suggestions

Ok I think we need a item that is autmaticly in everyones invintory when they load in. It should provide heat and light for a limited duration that way if you join a world when it is night and winter you do not die right away. There is already a lovely spot light for that night loading but if its winter you can't go anywhere you still die becouse you freeze to death. 

Ok I think we need a item that is autmaticly in everyones invintory when they load in. It should provide heat and light for a limited duration that way if you join a world when it is night and winter you do not die right away. There is already a lovely spot light for that night loading but if its winter you can't go anywhere you still die becouse you freeze to death. 

Or you could just have light and heat at the spawn when a person joins.

Or you could just have light and heat at the spawn when a person joins.

Nice, witty answer, but sometimes you join these hardcore servers where it's always night, or always winter. Most of the time, the little circle of light and warmth wont be big enough to get the resources you need to stay alive. If you're lucky you''ll be able to get some grass and twigs to make a torch, but most of the time, you're not....

Nice, witty answer, but sometimes you join these hardcore servers where it's always night, or always winter. Most of the time, the little circle of light and warmth wont be big enough to get the resources you need to stay alive. If you're lucky you''ll be able to get some grass and twigs to make a torch, but most of the time, you're not....

True, normally you get saved, but i see what you mean if it's a pvp server where no ones friendly.

Archived