Anyone wants to play with me? :) (not much experience required)

Hello there,

I tried out DST yesterday and found it quite fun already, though I only played for like half an hour. I'm looking for 1 or 2 people to play with me though, since I'd rather not have random people join the game and grief everything. I know the people on this forum are quite trustworthy, so I'd rather do it this way. The only requirement I have is that you know the basics of surviving. No minimal amount of days or something. I, myself, am currently on day 22 in my singleplayer save if that matters. If anyone wants to play with me, please comment on this thread with your steam profile or PM me with your steam profile so I can add you. I'd preferably play in like, 1-3 hours but that's not a requirement. I'd just like to play with some of the lovely people on this forum.

Thanks everyone,

LineLiar

My I ask where you live? If somewhere in Asia/Australia/USA then don't count on me.

If you live somewere in Europe then you can come on my server with me, Luxurious and luivul. 

I'm not actually sure if Lux will play as he playes PAYDAY 2 which I gifted him 2 days ago.

If ur a North American we can set up a server and play. I've been playing don't starve for a long time. Add my steam ign: RobbingZombie

My I ask where you live? If somewhere in Asia/Australia/USA then don't count on me.

If you live somewere in Europe then you can come on my server with me, Luxurious and luivul. 

I'm not actually sure if Lux will play as he playes PAYDAY 2 which I gifted him 2 days ago.

I am from the Netherlands and I would love to play with you MrNaxeros. I guess I'm a bit too far for you, RobbingZombie. I'll PM you my Steam account and you can then add me. :-) Nevermind, I will add you on your steam profile because I found it on your profile. :)

Great idea, i wanted to create a thread like that myself ! Actually don't have anybody to play with atm. Pretty much the same thinking, random people isn't always fun and you have to wait until someone joins. And typing in chat also sux, i prefer skyping so i'm guessing your english is pretty good. My steam is XyLe, i think.. I'm logged in through steam right now. If you're still looking for fun and skillful play = p.m.

N-NO I DON'T!!! I would never pick a game such as PAYDAY 2 over DST! No way! I-I'm gonna play DST right now...  :oops:

It would be helpful if threads like these clearly listed their timezone and prefered hours of play. 

Timezone GMT +2 (Netherlands) and I don't care how many hours someone has played, as long as they know the basics as stated in the OP.

I haven't got my Key yet. But I would like to join ur game as soon as I receive my key.

I am in UK and I am usually available around 20:00GMT or later on weekdays and random time on weekend.

Add me on steam if you are interested. My profile is m_rashwan

Archived