Five nights at maxwell's (Bad idea, but Yolo)

AdamTheGamer

So, im just gonna start this by leaving the story here. enjoy?:

"Hello? Helloooo? I uh, i was asked to record this message for the two of you who managed to get my job after i quit- im just finishing my last week here, and now my job is to record somethings to get you all set and go for the first night. so uh... yeah. this may seem a little nervous to you, but it's A-OK once you're done getting comfy in that office of yours. now, one thing to note: The mechanical dolls of maxwell, wilson, WX- you know, the Don't starve characters- has been malfunctioning lately. That means theese things will start a "Free roam mode" after beein' off for a while. and from what i heard, they won't recognize a human at night. try to stuff ya both an a doll suit. seeing as how those suits are metal and rubber- some wiring to, i think- that would not be very good for your health. that is, You'd die. Calm down though. it's just your first night. it's monday, you're cool. they take it slower on mondays. ok, it's about 15 minuites before the shift starts, so i'll stop here. see you two tomorrow. i hope."

Welcome to my roleplay. as you may see from the title, story and my glass of milk, this is kind off a FNAF/DS crossover roleplay. it's set like FNAF, but the animatronics will have some abilities of the real characters. there will be two nightguards for this to work:

• Eyris

-And-

• Hugos

I will narrate the story. Iv'e had a few people asking to join, so note this: so far it's only a two RPer limit. but if you die in the RP, someone else can take the job once the night is over. Otherwize i hope you enjoy the RP, i know i am :b

Edited by AdamTheGamer

Me and my friend were talking about something like this before... We decided the Wendy, Webber, WX and probably Maxwell would be the robots... This is indeed an instance where I agree with yolo.

Name: Eyris

Reason for taking job: Came as a child and loved it so much she vowed to work here.

Personality: Not the most courageous of people, but will defend herself if need be. She's curious and loves working things out.

Pancakes: Yis!

Edited by Dara999

• Name: Hugos

Reason for taking the job: The free pizza-night celebration for any employee who survives

Personality: Lazy, boastful, hungry

Pancakes? (that's a yes or no question): Yes (If bacon pancakes)

He looks likes my avatar (Thought I'd mention that)

Edited by Hugos10

OK! sweet! Let's start this and see how well this goes!

15 minuites remaining untill shift

You are two new nightguards at a Don't starve-themed pizza place. you have the above 15 minuites to get to now each other (since you don't) and to think through what the phone guy just said.

Should you like to communicate outside of the RP, use (parentheses (Dunno if i spelled that right))

So, who's gonna start?

Not too long before you went into the office, you met your boss in the dining hall, during the final party for the day. he told you that youhad to conserve power, as the company had a few budget issues at the moment. as soon as the shift starts, the whole facility goes over to generator power.

He told you about the cameras. there are 6 of them at the moment:

• the stage
  • the dining hall
  • west corridor
  • east corridor
  • backstage
  • restrooms

You can check 1 each at a time. you can also close doors, andcheck lights. when the shift starts, i'll tell the % of power you have left.

Eyris looked at her new work partner, 'weirdo' she thought to herself. Of course she'd never say it to his face... She looked around the small office... 'Weird room and a weird work partner, great...'

{Sorry for the delayed response!}

(Since I'm kinda bored and looking for something interesting to do May I join? Or is the limit two nightguards, as opposed to just being the requirement to start? If the former, If you would send me a PM to confirm this, [so as to not crowd the thread up] I will edit this post with the details of my character. If not, I would implore a mod to delete this post so as to not put meaningless fluff in the thread, thank you for your consideration.)