beta key email address

I wish I knew, but sadly I won't get a Beta key any time soon since I haven't signed up solely because I only bought the game 2 days ago. :(

My and my friend singed up but still nothing, and as I saw there is no hope too get 2 keys :S sadly :S so you are not the only one :(

That's great, I just waitting to get key, anyway, I knew that people around me already start to play cracked DST thought other game platform.

Whaaa? People are that desperate? Honestly, if people want to crack it, it's like taking away money from a developer. Except this is free but took money to make.

Yes, they just waitting too long, and although the cracked one have many problems like cannot saving the game and they will lose all the things they have with the character, but some problems fix some not, someone did that why they don't try, I am not support they to do this. But they wanna try the DST even that one has some bug, so you know that......

Whaaa? People are that desperate? Honestly, if people want to crack it, it's like taking away money from a developer. Except this is free but took money to make.

They already bought Don't Starve but hard to get a key though to the DST, I think the beta one is ok, because klei already said people don't need to buy genuine to join the DST BETA in the close beta sign up page.

They already bought Don't Starve but hard to get a key though to the DST, I think the beta one is ok, because klei already said people don't need to buy genuine to join the DST BETA in the close beta sign up page.

Yes, keys are being distributed. I think people need to learn it'll be some time. It's buggy and not everything is set in stone

This topic got kinda weird... but I think it's been answered. I believe Bazinga just wanted to know what email he can add to his contact list, so that when he gets an email it does not go to the spam folder.

If you add addresses to the contact list they won't get mistaken for spam and end up there, and depending on how your settings are, some spam can be set to instant deletion, week or longer etc. But it can be missed, especially if your email is bombarded with spam. *shrug*

I do not know personally, but Will said "noreply@kleientertainment.com"  (Unknown if there is another email. Most likely not though.)

So, anyone expecting or waiting for an email of keys from filling out the application, that should be the email it'll be sent to you with, so you can make sure it doesn't go to your spam folder to be deleted, hopefully :)

I did not have a forum account at the time I filled it out, so I assume those who did would also receive it in a PM, which no need to worry about spam I suppose. Hehe.

Goodluck to everyone!

Archived