Looking for an artist to do youtube Don't starve artwork

Looking for a Don't Starve artist

I'm new to this whole forum but I run a youtube channel and we're going through a makeover and our first game will be Don't Starve I would like some artwork to show before the video begins and also someone to do music?

I'm not to picky about anything really but it's simple to apply

Skype name

Pictures of work

It won't be a really hard job to do at all hell maybe even do some speed art things and put those up as videos who knows but it'll just require that every once in awhile make a new piece related to what's happened in the videos the first piece will just simply be one you've done already.

And before you ask no we don't have any videos up like I said we're going through some renovations and so we took down all of our videos (about 52 I know I died a little) but we needed to change something and we have about 1.3k subs so... Have at ye!

I have never done art, however, I have been working on some things, and would love to do it.

Sweet message me or add me on skype my name is the same on skype as here

- - - Updated - - -

You should try posting on /r/dontstarve, but I have to say, I don't think you'll have much luck unless you can offer money upfront ;)

Yea working on that getting a check Soon from tha tube so that'll help speed things along