[Gameplay] - Hounds Sound forever

tonylouny

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Hounds Sound forever

Issue Description: It was on day 40 and the tipical sound of hounds that advise you the are going to come but they don't come, now i am on day 46 and the sound is still there but they dont appear, it's kind annoying hearing it all the days all the time but they dont come. i edited my world food, materials, pigs, but no one option on enemys they are all on default if you need something else tell me for correcting it, thanks, and sorry for my english i know it's not the best.

Steps to Reproduce: survive to day 40, and when the hound sound they dont come, maybe editing your world?...

I already do that i mean save it and exit but the sound still there, the only solution was when the winter begin the kind of bug fix it out, about 20 days for that (i put summer long in the edit world option), so now it´s fix it... :)

I already do that i mean save it and exit but the sound still there, the only solution was when the winter begin the kind of bug fix it out, about 20 days for that (i put summer long in the edit world option), so now it´s fix it... :-)

Unless you're the host it won't matter if the CLIENT players exit or not. the HOST must exit the game at the very least. 

I had the same issue as well (relatively new world, started on Saturday). The host and I both disconnected and rejoined, hoping it would reset them or make them show, but the hound sounds continued. It took about 5 or 6 more in-game days I believe before the hounds finally appeared. This was our second hound attack, if that helps... the first attack came as-per-norm. Subsequent attacks appeared normally as well.

Archived