Where are all the players?

Hi. I've gotten into the beta and I've played it a bit on my server. But I'm just curious. Where are all the players? I've seen two or three private servers now and then and there were some guys who joined mine but I just want to know if it's in my region or if it's just a really small amount of people playing right now. 

:wilsoncj:

(oh and if somebody want's to play just add me Im MoloMan and my picture is a Moose)

I try to get Widley's World up only when I can play for a few hours. Today I had a lot of college, but Tuesday and Thursday it should be up sooner. It will be up in awhile, but I have to take care of a few things. I kind of like being on of the few servers before the flood, maybe I will find something to different myself from everyone so my server can stand out.

I can tell there is not too many people playing DS and Super Smash Bros because no one has guessed my password. :D

I try to get Widley's World up only when I can play for a few hours. Today I had a lot of college, but Tuesday and Thursday it should be up sooner. It will be up in awhile, but I have to take care of a few things. I kind of like being on of the few servers before the flood, maybe I will find something to different myself from everyone so my server can stand out.

I can tell there is not too many people playing DS and Super Smash Bros because no one has guessed my password. :grin:

is it 1234?

Archived