[Crash] - Game freeze / Crash

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: Mac

Issue Title: Game freeze / Crash

Issue Description: I apologize in advance for the lack of helpful data.

Game crashes, usually upon enemy seeing an agent and player responding afterwards. 3-4 times, different levels, different difficulties, different agents, and different mobs. And different level of guarded, very, hard, etc. different hours in game.

Game will freeze after alert sound goes off and the player tries to move an agent do perform an action with an agent. Game will not load further, and after right clicking Invisible, Inc. to Force Quit, upon reloading the game, the saved file will again crash the game requiring another forced start and the loss of that play through. I've just had to delete the play through and start over.

Steps to Reproduce: As far as I know its just possible via any play through, just need it to happen when an agent gets caught and tries to move out of the way. Even did it after shooting an enemy with Shallem

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: Mac

Issue Title: Game freeze / Crash

Issue Description: I apologize in advance for the lack of helpful data.

Game crashes, usually upon enemy seeing an agent and player responding afterwards. 3-4 times, different levels, different difficulties, different agents, and different mobs. And different level of guarded, very, hard, etc. different hours in game.

Game will freeze after alert sound goes off and the player tries to move an agent do perform an action with an agent. Game will not load further, and after right clicking Invisible, Inc. to Force Quit, upon reloading the game, the saved file will again crash the game requiring another forced start and the loss of that play through. I've just had to delete the play through and start over.

Steps to Reproduce: As far as I know its just possible via any play through, just need it to happen when an agent gets caught and tries to move out of the way. Even did it after shooting an enemy with Shallem

Can you attach the log.txt and save game?

@Truthseeker It is still happening. @JanH I have a Mac, that link didn't help much.

I have the saved game still for this one (was in Endless Mode / Easy) I've only seen this bug with the newest build.

System Specs: 

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,2

Processor Name: Intel Core i7

Processor Speed: 2.2 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 4

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Attached is a Log from today 10/3. Hope that helps. This was the only thing I could attach, there was a report sent to Apple and the Saves file could not be attached (couldn't open on my end)

I quit the game after the crash and will not have logged on since. Just to, hopefully, make it easier. Again I had to quit via AppleForceQuit. 

invisibleinc.txt

After checking your log file, it looks like you're currently running an older build. Could we get you to log out of Steam, fully restart your Mac, and next time you log onto Steam your game should download the latest update.

Also, could we get you to ensure that Automatic Updates are enabled for your game.

Archived