Full Version on PS4?

I've been thinking... After the beta ends and Don't Starve Together comes out to PC, will the update go to PS4? I really hope it does, because I only have Don't Starve to PS4 (I got it for free), and my PC doesn't run it (it is pretty lame)... So, will Klei Entertainment launch the DST (Don't Starve Together XD) to PS4?

I've been thinking... After the beta ends and Don't Starve Together comes out to PC, will the update go to PS4? I really hope it does, because I only have Don't Starve to PS4 (I got it for free), and my PC doesn't run it (it is pretty lame)... So, will Klei Entertainment launch the DST (Don't Starve Together XD) to PS4?

If they can, they will, as has been stated. but they don't know for sure if they can yet.

Klei has made it clear they will port it to as many computer and Sony exclusive consoles as they can. Sony with the PSN standards means even if they were immediately ready to release it once it goes to additional ports (besides beta testing Steam PC,) Sony requires a review period of their own for approval, and an additional pinned topic on when DST for Sony will be released is likely (if approved.) 

Archived