When exiting the game. . .

I am just a little miffed that if the power goes out or my computer shuts down for any reason all the games I have started dissapear! I work so hard on most of the games and the just get deleted! WHY? I love this game but frig don't delete all my hard work. Sad. Sad. Sad. :(

at least i was Wigfrid when that happened to me (and had a Goose/Moose but unhatched egg, but the same as you.) I didn't even die from that but something stupid like me forgetting to switch to my armor....

darla

Edit: *let's try this again*

Have you considered an uninterruptible power supply with backup power?

Your problem goes beyond just this game and if your power goes out, you can corrupt your entire system and not just the game! 

(But really, the game saves around  sunrise and sunset every day, so they are not deleted unless your saves go corrupted as per above.) 

One time something like this happened to me. I was trying to help my little bro out, but ended up getting him killed. So I closed the game with the button on the top right corner instead of the exit screen so it wouldn't save, but when I started the game back up again all the save files were deleted.

For some reason restarting again fixed everything. I'm not sure how that works.

Archived