Activate wooden thing?

Anki01

I have a few questions about teleparto -- Right now I'm on day 470 and I was thinking about activating the wooden thing to get a new world and change things up a bit. I'm wondering if I change worlds, will everything re-spawn? Like mandrakes and touch stones? I also customized my world before I started, so will all those changes transfer over with the new world? 

I can confirm that the world settings can't be changed after the initial setting, but won't return to default. Your character, including inventory and recipes, stays as is. The new world will have all resources of the old one, but a different shape and new landmarks.

I can confirm that the world settings can't be changed after the initial setting, but won't return to default. Your character, including inventory and recipes, stays as is. The new world will have all resources of the old one, but a different shape and new landmarks.

Goodie that WAS updated thought it wasn't! happily wrong there! 

at least i was Wigfrid when that happened to me (and had a Goose/Moose but unhatched egg, but the same as you.) I didn't even die from that but something stupid like me forgetting to switch to my armor....

darla

at least i was Wigfrid when that happened to me (and had a Goose/Moose but unhatched egg, but the same as you.) I didn't even die from that but something stupid like me forgetting to switch to my armor....

darla

Really? Standard default? I thought the changes were staying in the new world too...

I searched in the wiki and there is no info about that, and I only used the teleportato once so can't really confirm.

Methinks your replies were switched. 

As Mobbstar said, any new worlds generated will have the exact same settings as your initial world.

So, for example, if you have reeds set to none, once you teleportato to a new world, it will again have no reeds.

It always seemed to me to be odd that you could change character but not world settings when you jump worlds. I would certainly prefer it the other way round, where the same character could jump to new worlds with different world gen options. That would allow you to create increasingly challenging worlds each time you jump.

Archived