Motivate and Inspire me!

Foo

I am currently writing a short story about Don't Starve (1st person, through Wilson's perspective), but I am lazy and can't bring myself to finish it. I am currently have two pages on a word document and I suspect it will be about 3 pages. So, I need your help to convince me to finish it!

P.S. If there is someone who is good with english can edit it for me before I post it, I would really appreciate that.

Think of it this way Foo:You like Don't Starve,heck thats why you made a story about it.Even though you might be lazy now,you should not let that prevent your story being shared with similar minded people here at the forums.It's always nice to read stories made by people who like Don't Starve as much as you do yourself,wether the story is funny,creepy,dramatic or any other "style".Hope your story turns out well,and I'm looking forward to reading it! :D

Think of it this way Foo:You like Don't Starve,heck thats why you made a story about it.Even though you might be lazy now,you should not let that prevent your story being shared with similar minded people here at the forums.It's always nice to read stories made by people who like Don't Starve as much as you do yourself,wether the story is funny,creepy,dramatic or any other "style".Hope your story turns out well,and I'm looking forward to reading it! :D

Now that's a real motivating post.

Alright, you guys got me going xD

But some one to edit it for me would make it 10x better. I'll PM Mobius.

BTW I was researching how small birds sounded for the story, So I hatched one. Then I got on the "how to keep them alive" train of thought and decided to try making a tree wall. So I started cutting down a tree for pinecones. Then comes the first tree guardian I've seen and it instantly kills my birdie :'(