Wigfrid vs Wolfgang vs Waxwell vs Wendy

Who do you think will be the strongest? All spear and log suit (while wigfrid gets instead her spacial sword, wolfhang ma hunger, abigail joins wendy and maxwell either have 2 shadkw creatures or 3+the shadows attacking him)

Not to sound like a wet blanket (but will sound like a wet blanket anyway,) I'll wait to see if they have rebalanced or will rebalance in the characters for PvP once the PvP is tested by the public in a non-controlled customized demo.

It will be one heck of a fight to watch! *makes popcorn for that battle for us observers to eat while watching* 

Not to sound like a wet blanket (but will sound like a wet blanket anyway,) I'll wait to see if they have rebalanced or will rebalance in the characters for PvP once the PvP is tested by the public in a non-controlled customized demo.

It will be one heck of a fight to watch! *makes popcorn for that battle for us observers to eat while watching*

Yeah that would be epic

I have a feeling maxwells shadows would be too strong to deal with..

Archived