bunny wabbits: what's wrong with them?

When i first played on vannila i remeber that. so I have found the traps very useless to the game since you could do that, now in Eog, this can't be done anymore, and it's strange because i'm still find the traps very useless, i'm at a new game as wifgrid, and not even with her, i never hunt rabbit for meat 0-o

When i first played on vannila i remeber that. so I have found the traps very useless to the game since you could do that, now in Eog, this can't be done anymore, and it's strange because i'm still find the traps very useless, i'm at a new game as wifgrid, and not even with her, i never hunt rabbit for meat 0-o

1. I still can run the Jackalopes into a trap, but it's simply not as brain-dead easy. 
  2. As Wigfrid, I pick a berry or carrot, drop it, and kill the Jackalope(s) when they start feeding on it. Rinse and repeat the more distant not on screen when this happened ones. 

1. I still can run the Jackalopes into a trap, but it's simply not as brain-dead easy. 
  2. As Wigfrid, I pick a berry or carrot, drop it, and kill the Jackalope(s) when they start feeding on it. Rinse and repeat the more distant not on screen when this happened ones. 

the number 2 I always use with the buzzards, so thats why I never stoped to kill rabbits as wifgrid, I try to use the time I have (read the meat that i can gather) of the first days to find a desert asap, and generally the desert is near of a pig king, so after that all I do to use the traps to get living rabbits for the presti~~ :S

Archived