Question about Armor Pierce

So I've completed a few games at this point.

My question is, how many types of AP tazers are there? I've come across 2-3 types of APing dart-type guns, but I'd love to get my hands on AP tazers since they don't take ammo. I've only seen one once and it was from a random shop.

Going to the shop specific missions (sorry, can't remember what they're called atm) doesn't seem to have a high chance for them. And yet, with how rare they seem, they're crucial for later/harder missions when you're running into a lot of armored enemies.

I know there are Neural Disrupters and Volt Disruptors. I have seen both at level 2 armour piercing. I thought there were stun guns too pre-patch but haven't seen on post-patch. I'm sure they're still around. 

Nanofab missions is the name your looking for. It's all random what you get is seems. However I haven't seen a armour piercing level 2 weapon on my first day before. 

I snagged a 2AP taser from one of those missions that has a safe with valuable tech in it, I forget the name of the mission type, on day 1, or the first mission of day 2, I forget. That mission also had a nanofab with a 1AP taser in it. So they definitely exist early in the game. That same game I also snagged a Mk3 cloaking rig from my first mission. Still in the middle of it, but I feel an imminent win :D

Also seen a 1AP taser on a nanofab in a Vault mission on day 1.

I snagged a 2AP taser from one of those missions that has a safe with valuable tech in it, I forget the name of the mission type, on day 1, or the first mission of day 2, I forget. That mission also had a nanofab with a 1AP taser in it. So they definitely exist early in the game. That same game I also snagged a Mk3 cloaking rig from my first mission. Still in the middle of it, but I feel an imminent win :grin:

Also seen a 1AP taser on a nanofab in a Vault mission on day 1.

very high experimental tech. Security dispatch perhaps? 

There's at least 6 different tazers in the game, 4 of which have AP. Mkll have 1 AP and Mklll have 2 AP, though caution with the volt line of tazers: they consume PWR like it was going out of style, especially Mklll.

Edit: Oh yeah, I guess Shalem 11's default counts as a definite 7th tazer.

So I've completed a few games at this point.

My question is, how many types of AP tazers are there?

Hello !

These are the following stats for tazers I found, or from what I remember :

Salvaged neural disrupter = Shalem's one. 0 AP, KO for 2 turns, 5 turns cooldown.

Neural disrupter = Basic one from every other agent. 0 AP, KO for 2 turns, 3 turns cooldown.

Neural disrupter II = 1 AP, KO for 2 turns, 3 turns cooldown.

Neural disrupter III = 2 AP, KO for 3 turns, 2 turns cooldown.

Volt disrupter I = 0 AP, KO for 2 turns, costs 3 PWR each use, no CD.

Volt disrupter II = 1 AP, KO for 2 turns, costs 5 PWR, no CD.

Volt disrupter III = 2 AP, KO for 3 turns, costs 7 PWR, no CD.

Like Doctor H. Derp said, that makes 7 different types of tazers, so I think I got them all.

Cheers!

Archived