Rival Tribe: The Majestic Rhinos

Ahhhh, the creator of the Thread got banned in the past. Then the thread was sleeping until I ''revived'' it and now it seems all the posts of the creator have been removed....? This is odd and really ot helping at all....

what a shame.... i liked his idea.

I don't know if Rhinomen, as I imagine them of course (which must not be the final decision), would ask: Have you an assortment of fruit? Although this would be really funny...^^

Hmm...What about a Rhinoking that gives you marble when you give him fruit medleys?

what do we do to make this happen?

What we can do is: I have to finish the Artwork and dive into the anim files. Perhaps chromiumboy can help with the coding and with lots of effort in the end we get a mod.But it will take some time because we are no professionals of course and we have other stuff to do, too.Until then we keep adding ideas and artwork and stuff then someone has to camp in front of Kevins place and nudge him until they are added by the Devs...^^

What we can do is: I have to finish the Artwork and dive into the anim files. Perhaps chromiumboy can help with the coding and with lots of effort in the end we get a mod.But it will take some time because we are no professionals of course and we have other stuff to do, too.Until then we keep adding ideas and artwork and stuff then someone has to camp in front of Kevins place and nudge him until they are added by the Devs...^^

but we can't nack mr kevin right?

nag. sorry

No need to apologize, sometimes I don't know words especially if they are slang or something like that, since I'm not a native english speaker.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13559[/ATTACH]

Quick doodle of the pig king.

Neat. But I think the Rhinoking should be more of a warrior king than resemble the slothful Pigking. I had two pictures og him myself but I think one of them got deleted.... Edited by MilleniumCount

I had 2 other ideas: 1. The rhinomen warriors could ride a normal rhino, that can charge like the rook. On his back, there's a big saddle, with three rhinomen equipped with blow darts. 2. I think that if you give a staff or an amulet to the shaman, he unlocks a magic recipe for you.I'll soon add picture of the rhino.

How exactly they hold the spears? I mean they don't have fingers

In fact, they kill slurtle, take their slurtle slime, put it in their hand and stick the spear... No, just kidding, I dunno, but there are other misteries in DS: The same question, but with MacTusk ;)