Endless Mode - No 3rd Agent?

I've played a couple of games in Endless Mode and i've realised all of my Detention Centre missions (9 in total) have had been exclusively prisoners, is this intentional, a bug, or am I just extremely unlucky in endless?

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this. Trying to do Day 4  with 2 agents and no extra inventory slots is killing me.

I got my 3rd agent on day 6, no 4th yet by day 8, it seems to me much more rare to find agents in endless than in story mode, it's probably 100% bad RNG on my part, as there's not enough data to say whether or not it's actually more rare or not, but in my experience it's been much harder to find agents in endless.

I found my 4th agent in a endless game after 12 days. In every story game i had only 2 agents because the detention center was too well guarded for me or i had to sacrafice the new agent to keep my well equipped agents :(. Everytime i have a nice detetion center run it is only a prisoner.

In my first (somewhat) successfull endless game i got so far 2 detention centers and 2 agents, right after rescuing the 2nd agent i went on a mission with drones, parasited one and next turn the game crashed and now so far i been unable to reload the save without having the game crash :(.

In my first (somewhat) successfull endless game i got so far 2 detention centers and 2 agents, right after rescuing the 2nd agent i went on a mission with drones, parasited one and next turn the game crashed and now so far i been unable to reload the save without having the game crash :(.

It's a known issue that controlling too many (5 or more) assets on screen can crash and corrupt the save.

Please go here, read the info and  and click on the Bug report link to fill it out to list the steps in detail to recreate this (and make it clear this was not 5 drones, but 4 agents and 1 drone.) 

Just thought I'd report back on my current status for endless. On Day 8 and still no 3rd agent...I've not even had any Detention missions since Day 4, just Insomniac and Friendly Conversation missions. On the bright side, both my Agents have 2 Rank 3 Cloak, so getting caught is almost impossible.

Problem is I have no space for a Pass card...Banks would have made my life so much easier, shame I went for Deck/Int. :(

Archived