New Slot!

slot for amulet(s) ?

Yes! Log suit and backpack are much better than the amulet, so there's need to use it. An extra slot would make the amulet usable again. The amulet could work while in your inventory instead of adding an extra slot, this would be a bit easier to add. If the amulet gets the buff that it works while having a log suit euqipped it should be much harder to earn. Otherwise it would be to strong.

And my another suggestion is new ores, like silver, iron or smth.For making amulets and tools.

I think gold is currently enough.

Why not a new slot for amulet(s) ?

U know u dont wear it to all your body :)

I'm going to tell you the truth. The Devs are sadistic. Don't go to them asking for mercy, they won't give you any! They want you to make the hard choices... do I wear the backpack, the log suit, or the amulet? It's a tough call and you just have to cowboy-up and make the one you think is best. Me? I carry an amulet in my pocket, but I wear a backpack and football helmet. In times of danger I can always try RMB on the amulet to auto-equip it... if I have time. If not? I'm dead. That's the quirky fun that is Don't Starve. :)

And my another suggestion is new ores, like silver, iron or smth.For making amulets and tools.

Let see if u like my suggest :cool:

Meh to silver ore... gold was bad enough, IMHO. ;)

Iron ore... now that's an ore I've been requesting/suggesting for a while now, along with other players. So yes, I agree on that point with you. We need iron ore. Also, we need coal so we can super-heat iron ore until it becomes molten steel... then pour it into a stone crucible for the tool/weapon you want, and voila, steel tools/weapons.

I should however add that right now I'm leery about adding iron or steel if the only purpose they'll serve is to "level up" existing tools weapons with no other effects. I don't really need the whole Minecraft mentality, you know, crafting wood tools -> stone tools -> iron tools -> diamond tools... bleh. So we need to come up with good suggestions for the use of these ores/metals.

Yes! Log suit and backpack are much better than the amulet, so there's need to use it. An extra slot would make the amulet usable again. The amulet could work while in your inventory instead of adding an extra slot, this would be a bit easier to add. If the amulet gets the buff that it works while having a log suit euqipped it should be much harder to earn. Otherwise it would be to strong.

I think gold is currently enough.

I mean, we need more amulets, like giving %10 speed +50 hp and buffs smth like that.So, we need a slot to equip amulets.And i think golden amulet is too owerpowered.It should removed or nerfed. Thats my opinion :cool:

I don't see a use for the Amulet really. If you're not wearing a Log Suit, you're going to die. The choice between wearing a Backpack and Log Suit is a logical one for different occasions. Why would you take off your backpack to put on an Amulet when you could just put on a Log Suit instead? Having an accessory slot would make a lot more sense. Maybe you could do this to give use to the grave items, so you can equip lets say a Yo-Yo and play with it when u are stood AFK. Some of them could give buffs like movement speed or attack speed. Keep the Log Suit and Backpack (and Dapper Vest) on 1 slot, and make a new slot for accessories please.