Read: RE: My bank account info

When hacking a console and coming across the dialog about the guy's email, is there ever a reason NOT to pick "My bank account info"? I haven't bothered to choose the others but I don't want to miss out on that sweet 100 bucks. Does the ammo one have any effect?

Yes. Jokes refresh your movement points (not sure if attack is also refreshed). Can come in handy at times. Ammo gives you ammo (one mag). It's worth 400$ in shop while bank account gave me 100/200/300$ (the amount I recorded). I use ammo when I need it or when I have a lot of money already and don't desperately need more.

When hacking a console and coming across the dialog about the guy's email, is there ever a reason NOT to pick "My bank account info"? I haven't bothered to choose the others but I don't want to miss out on that sweet 100 bucks. Does the ammo one have any effect?

I've gotten $300 from that option.

I almost always use (meme's to) refresh movement lately, but I have about 8000 in the bank or so on the current playthrough and every item i feel is necessary to handle almost every situation, though i have some level 1 items i wouldn't mind being level 3. The 100$ payout seems like a lot, but on the extreme missions it seems to be more beneficial to refresh internationale's movement if it's not already near cap.

Edit: Also, on extreme missions, when you've got level 5 anarchy on all your characters, it's much nicer to get more exploration to start taking down those 3-6 firewalls on safes earlier, as I use parasite. I'm starting to think parasite/fusion is almost necessary after day 5, unless you want to use the manual hack items.

Archived