Just me scribbling

whoa,is that for real?this should have tropical biome

Well it is not official. It is just the quite old Rhinomen idea and my conversion on the Pigman anim sheet. But it worked so well that we wanted to make it part of the SuperMod which is no sleeping sadly but perhaps we will have a Mod someday. I will surely finish the conversion because it it much fun! ^^And a tropical Biome would be very fitting!

Thank you very much. Who knows perhaps it is only a matter of time! ^^

I'd say it's about time the addition of rhinomen becomes a mod. It's such an ancient and thought-out idea.

Heheeh, sneaky Millenium. Finishes his animation sheets when nobody sees him XD

Triangles have feelings... :sad: (I've been told)

I'd say it's about time the addition of rhinomen becomes a mod. It's such an ancient and thought-out idea.

I feel quite ancient myself if you say it like this...^^Well the sheet isn't finished and the problem is the coding but I have connections there so it should be realizable. Only problem is I have other stuff to do, too.And Willette meant that I was working on this in partially secret. I just posted it here because the SuperMod got paused/dormant/abandoned...to show what I was doing

I feel quite ancient myself if you say it like this...^^Well the sheet isn't finished and the problem is the coding but I have connections there so it should be realizable. Only problem is I have other stuff to do, too.

Hahaha, I meant old in "forum years". So a suggestion that dates back to December is quite old. And I didn't mean to sound like I was rushing you, I certainly am not, again I was speaking relatively to when the suggestion was made.

And Willette meant that I was working on this in partially secret. I just posted it here because the SuperMod got paused/dormant/abandoned...to show what I was doing

I'm aware of the SuperMod situation. On paper, I was a part of the SuperMod dev team (with the RapidShare account credentials and etc.). But "on paper", since I didn't have the time to effectively contribute to it until it was (recently) voted to be discontinued. That's why I'm quite glad to see that you're still working on this. (: Edited by simplex
Added an extra "ha". Why does "haha" have to sound so ironic? :/

Hahaha, I meant old in "forum years". So a suggestion that dates back to December is quite old. And I didn't mean to sound like I was rushing you, I certainly am not, again I was speaking relatively to when the suggestion was made.

No problem I haven't felt urged by you! No worries ^^ Yes, it is a quite ''old'' suggestion.

I'm aware of the SuperMod situation. On paper, I was a part of the SuperMod dev team (with the RapidShare account credentials and etc.). But "on paper", since I didn't have the time to effectively contribute to it until it was (recently) voted to be discontinued. That's why I'm quite glad to see that you're still working on this. (:

Ah, alright. I would never abandon the Rhinomen. I like them too much!