------[MOD SUGGESTIONS]------

Mod suggestions

Fish that can be picked or catch "ALIVE" like rabbit , you can feed and kill them whenever you want to,

to avoid spoiling.     

Weapon slingshot

Gloves , when you pick a cactus and spiky bush you won't get hurt.

Baby pigmans , fast like merms  but weak . Doesn't go away when you go near to them.

Bears , Gorillas , snakes etc. or more creatures .

1. You mean, make fishing worth my time? Sounds good to me. A fish-bowl full of water, perhaps. You'd have to get glass somehow, I guess. Perhaps wasteland turf in a crockpot.

2. A slingshot? FINALLY. A ranged weapon that's not a pain in the butt to get.

3. Seems alright, I guess. Although the damage from a spiky bush isn't THAT big.

4. Pigs don't reproduce, it seems. So I dunno how that'd work.

5. With RoG, the world is already well-populated as is, imo.

1. You mean, make fishing worth my time? Sounds good to me. A fish-bowl full of water, perhaps. You'd have to get glass somehow, I guess. Perhaps wasteland turf in a crockpot.

2. A slingshot? FINALLY. A ranged weapon that's not a pain in the butt to get.

3. Seems alright, I guess. Although the damage from a spiky bush isn't THAT big.

4. Pigs don't reproduce, it seems. So I dunno how that'd work.

5. With RoG, the world is already well-populated as is, imo.

Yes , pigs don't reproduce , but baby pigs should be randomly spawns with their small houses.

Well could you add just one?

May I also give a suggestion? :)

Ain't you tired of looking at map and guessing if this graveyard digged or not? Cause I'm kind of. Maybe it could be solved by creating a simple mod that would separate such objects as graves and gravestones. So the second ones would be shown on map when they exist (cause it doesn't depend on digging), and the graves are shown only when they are not digged out (so the map icon would be attached to an undigged grave). Perhaps such a mod could be useful not for me only, but for anybody who doesn't want to spend time on running through the land and chasing some "fresh" graves. :)

Also it would be nice to bring "Revamped Darts" back to life, maybe even reincarnate it. :) Its point was about to make darts without reeds; instead there's a tool, like a blow pipe. It's made from reeds and ropes; could be loaded with darts, So the point is you make only one pipe, not for every single dart.

Archived