But server farm is only useful once, maybe twice if you didn't get the programs you wanted.

My reasoning is that programs are rather cheap and there are some rare ones that are almost exclusively found in server farms. They aren't common enough to actively search for them, but it's a nice bonus. I don't think there is anything you can buy in a nanofab that you can't find in a security dispatch. 

26035, which I thought was high at the time. :)

It was from my only win, on easy mode. Are scores cut in easy mode? I got the score that high because in the final mission, there was a nanofab right next to the elevator so my agents sold every single item they had. :D

Here is my final score in Story mode, Normal.

post-481737-0-32773500-1415453271_thumb.

A snapshot of the build-up.

post-481737-0-40761000-1415453309_thumb.

The .5 score was a supprise. It is apparently caused by one of the "Corporate Intelligence" items you find in saves, I think, eventhough I traced it back to "Prototype Med Gell" which is not part of the game (yet), idk. It seems to happen only in Story mode, normal after Update 5 and Insomniac Missions. (so two Insomniac missions negate the .5).

Agents used: Banks and Xu, hence the hacking score :joyous:

Just finished a hilarious run. Started with Dr. Xu and Internationale, followed by Shalem and Nika(which would have been an ideal team if I could have started with these two...), so I expected an easy four-agent-run. But then there was one problem: not a single server farm! I had to stick with Fusion and Lockpick throughout the game. Still the RNG helped me a lot by giving me one EMP Mk. 1 on the second Nanofab I ran into and another one in a safe. In the end, after buying EMP Mk. 3 and changing one of the Mk. 1s to Mk. 2(just for the fun of it), I actually did not have much trouble passing through cameras and turrets. Total score was 54000, and I think it's my personal best in story mode(I can't keep track of my scores since the Endless mode score is set as the highest score, about 64000). Lots of fun! Looking forward to the new build!

post-444900-0-33754900-1415482193_thumb.

post-444900-0-88503700-1415482204_thumb.

post-444900-0-81224700-1415482236_thumb.

Archived