In Memoriam: Robin Williams

the truthseeker

I know this is probably insulting, but his unfortunate passing will not change my opinion of it.  I am honestly not a big fan of his work.  Not that he's a bad person or anything, far from it, but I don't really like any of the movies he's in.

I'll admit, while he's a good actor I didn't like all of his movies either. I loved his voice work in animated films, but as for live action, I'm kind of indifferent. Whose Line aside anyway, because I couldn't breathe from that. 

I know this is probably insulting, but his unfortunate passing will not change my opinion of it.  I am honestly not a big fan of his work.  Not that he's a bad person or anything, far from it, but I don't really like any of the movies he's in.

I'll admit, while he's a good actor I didn't like all of his movies either. I loved his voice work in animated films, but as for live action, I'm kind of indifferent. Whose Line aside anyway, because I couldn't breathe from that. 

And as i've noted I loathed "The Crazy Ones," and there are some (other) things i don't like either. This isn't the place for that.

For the talent he had and the decades he overcame his problems, and the work he did with soldiers and sick/dying children, this is just plain tragic none the less. 

Archived